Thursday, May 3, 2012

Let's RUN for free!!



Peeps!! In conjunction with National Youth Day...Jommmm let's run...the best part is it's free..!!!!! yeaaaayyyyy!!


Go to this URL http://www.funrun.com.my/  better hurry before it's filled up!

Details:
EVENT INFORMATION
Date: Saturday, 26 May 2012
Start/End Point: Inang Park, Presint 4, Putrajaya
(opposite the Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development)
Website: www.funrun.com.my
Enquiries: +6012 3970568 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm)
Email: info@funrun.com.my
Flag off times: 8km: 8.00am
: 5km: 8.15am
: 3km: 8.30am




Happy running peeps!!!!


5 comments:

BAYU HEBAT SDN. BHD said...

run for free tu best! tp clash dgn vacation lak...happy running SM :)

lina said...

You going?

I dah sign-up the whole family. Hubby & son for costume run & myself for 8K. But think2 balik, nak start lari 8.30am kat Putrajaya, mau rentung! huhuhu

screamingmommy said...

Has : wow..holiday? takpe..holiday is more fun than running:) enjoy ur trip and dont forget to update:)!!

Lina : wow beb..bagusnya ur son&hubby nak join the costume run:)
btw i pun join 8KM, this is part of the training laa konon yg langsung tak prepare for my half marathon in June:(

lina said...

Diaorang tak nak join pun, I quietly sign them up. Might as well, rather than duduk terpacak tengah panas tunggu I habis lari kan? Jahatnya I.

Wooo! Then we are running in same events lah. I also am doing the HM at SCKLM!

See you! ^^

screamingmommy said...

he hee...at least u know they are capable:)
haaa..good beb..i will try to spot u during the event:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails