Friday, February 19, 2010

Bayswater in White








It's been a while since I last bought a handbag..I guess this has something to do with my new office location which is far far away from KLCC:(

The last bag I bought was GUCCI Sukey in June 2009. Back then I told my husband, that would be my last designer's handbag, as I felt I've been drawn into this
obsession deeper and deeper ..I need to quit..!!!
Somehow as fate would have it..in January I found my 2009 wishlist bag was on sale for 50% in KLCC ..wohoooooo but only available in lavender...



To make matter even more interesting..it was 60% in Dubai (which I have a very dear friend there) and it has white and lavender. So White it is...I told my husband, I'm not quite ready to quit yet;)

Presenting my newest collection...Mulberry Bayswater in white
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TADAAAAAAAAAA....


this is is my first white handbag, I'm telling you to take care of this color is one hell of a tough job:( especially for people like me.

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

nice babe but i tak rasa sesuai ngan i heeheh bawak g office buat document beg ni bagus kan:)
i takda gucci lagi :( heheh

screamingmommy said...

tu laa beb..mmg I jarang bawak pun sbb putih n fragile..tak mcm bag lain yg I lenjan..he..hee..btw sorry baru perasan ur comment ni..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails