Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's run !!! Shape Night Run 2011 is finally open for registration



The top of my list, things to do today is to register for Shape night run for me and Man's health magazine night run for mr hubs.....but my hopes were dashed by Hooha asia for not making the site ready for registration...I'm soooo pissed with them!!!

Anyway peeps..this run is filling up really fast..so if you are interested..please register now..if your office nearby Jalan Hang Jebat or SS18 Subang Jaya, you better register there..Hooha is totally useless!!

(latest update as of 3pm today, the site is finally up!!, thanks HooHa!)

I missed it last year since I overlooked the date furthermore I was on my umrah trip when the registration started, by the time I came back the registration was closed:( I did join when they first started the night run in 2009, it was really fun despite been stood up by my gang...5 of us signed up..on the event day, only I turned up the other 4 couldn't make it for all sort of excuses..so this year I told them don't bother as I have my husband to join me..(heeee..bitter tak habis kena stood up)

Join The Shape Night Run 2011

Event Details

Date: 30th July 2011
Time: 6.30pm onwards
Carnival: 6.30pm onwards
Flag Off: 8.20pm
Start In front of Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya, Precinct 3

Registration Fee

RM40** for the non-competitive category maximum 2850 places

Categories
Fun Run (5km) (18 years & above)
RM50** for competitive categories maximum 3150 places (chip-timed)

Categories

Women’s Open (12.3km) 18 years & above
Women’s Veteran (12.3km) 40 years & above

**the Shape Night Run is open to all female Malaysians, Singaporeans, foreigners with Malaysian PR status, and Expatriates with a Malaysian working permit, aged 18 and above.

Payment venue & registration times

FTAAA Office
2nd Floor, Wisma OCM,
Jln Hang Jebat, 50150, Kuala Lumpur

Office Hours
Monday – Friday (10am-5pm)
Saturday (10am-2pm)

Twenty First Century Sports (M) Sdn Bhd.
No. 51, Jalan SS18/6, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

Office Hours
Monday – Friday (9.00am – 6.00pm)

Online Registration & Payment

www.hooha.asia
(A RM5 transaction fee will be incurred upon each registration)

(a BIG DISSAPOINTMENT with HOOHA ASIA, despite the ads says the regisration starts today, the site is not even ready...bad..bad site..how on earth Shape magazine sign them up for online registration, with additional charges some more....!) AT LEAST SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY, a courtesy to show professionalism!!)

(the site is finally up as of 3pm today!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails