Friday, November 12, 2010

Movie Review - Takers


Ok peeps in case you are planning for a movie night this weekend, and looking for an action movie, I think you can consider Takers.

I must say it's not superb..in my case I wanted to watch 'Life As We Know It' by Katherine Heigl And Josh Duhamel, but as expected hubby would opposed anything he dubbed as "gal's movie" so leaving me with no choice but "The man's movie"......to kill time on weekends it's not bad afterall, It could be better I think, with the casts like Chris Brown, Tip Harris, Paul Walker, Hayden Christensen, Idris Elba, Matt Dillon and Zoe Saldana.

The movie is about a group of highly professional bank robbers, the charitable villains who allocate some of the robbery money for donation and made you (the audiences) impossible to hate them, with cute faces like Paul Walker, Hayden Christensen and Chris Brown, it's even harder:)). which ended up I took their side against the cop, the cop is played by Matt Dillon


Check out their rides...! Hubby couldn't take his eyes off the black Range Rover!



And I almost forgot about Chris Brown and Rihanna's violent episode which ended up with battery charges and all..he definitely can act.

I'm not sure about you peeps, but I found myself confused between Paul Walker and Hayden Christensen, i think they look alike.. and I often find myself mixed up between the two, or it's just me? but both are good looking!!!:)



Zoe Saldana (from the Avatar) don't you think she resembles Jada Pinkett?



Overall, i give 3 stars out of 5
!!

5 comments:

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Hi SC, this is one of the movies in my 'want-to-watch-list-with-hubby'. The other one is Unstoppable. I read somewhere that this movie will have you gripping the ends of your seats from start to finish. I doubt my kids will enjoy watching these two movies so hubby and I will have movie dates next week when the kids are in school.

Thanks for the review of Takers. I used to go crazy over Matt Dillon, zaman The Outsiders dulu. Tapi sekarang ni he is losing his appeal lah.

Ermayum said...

ha ada la skit2 sama :) but i bet you lagi cun hehe

Lady of Leisure said...

haah la zs and jp ada skit iras2 hehe

screamingmommy said...

Mdm Tai Tai : yess, Unstoppable is in my list too..from the review it seems like interesting:) wanted to watch last weekend but we had to leave town so hopefully sempat to catch it ths week.
Agree with you, Matt dillon now dah not appealing anymore lah, zaman dia dah over:)

screamingmommy said...

Erma : You..u referred to hayden I bet..muahaa.haaa:)

Lady : seiras kan? esp in this movie they dressed alike pulak tu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails