Friday, April 1, 2011

Bootcamp anyone?


Maybe you have heard of "Original BootCamps" or other Fitness Boot Camps in the media or your friends.

If you watched Biggest Loser Asia, then you can imagine that kind of training on the field..the army kind of training.

I have decided to take on the challenge of this original bootcamp as my preparation for the next 2 runs...1.Energizer Night Run 2. KL run (Standard Chartered) which I regret for choosing to challenge myself with 10KM run.:(

The sessions are available in the morning at 7am or you can choose the evening at 6.46pm, so I decided to do after work session which is on the evening, twice a week.

I've started my first session this week, Mr hubs supposed to join me but at the very last minutes he got caught up with work so he decided not to join as he couldn't give his commitment for the next 7 sessions.

I got my friend to replace him instead. And I'm telling you..I dont know why the hell did I pay to get tortured!!!!! I was huffing and puffing all the way from running to push ups...dang!!!
it's tough man!!!! really tough!!

It really challenge your fitness level to the max!!! A day after the first session, I walked like a robot, muscle pain and aching the whole body.

Even with that, I can say I'm addicted to that kind of challenge. They give you different challenge in every session.

will share the result after i've completed this whole thing:)

4 comments:

ICA said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! running after the kids dah boleh buat I pancit and you signed up for bootcamp???? Way to go SM. You can do it, girl....

Jabberholic said...

OMG!!! U went for the bootcamp? I salute u babe! I looked it up last year and was contemplating whether to try it or not but chickened out in the end! Way to go, wonder mummy!

screamingmommy said...

Ica : mmg pancit...but again the courage comes bila baju semua dah ketat beb:(

MsJab : it's not that bad, it's tough during the 1st session but it gets better after that, plus now I can do a bit of push ups and looking forward for the next session..u should try beb:)

Lee said...

Hi Mommy, wow! I sure admire women like you! Outstanding! Taking up this challenge.
Nothing like doing something in your life. Then can say you have been there.

Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards.
Lee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails