Tuesday, April 26, 2011

She wants to be a boy!!

Gone were the days she loves baju kurung and make-ups


"Baba...now panggil Ya, Aizat ok? jangan panggil Aryya!" I overheard her conversation with her Baba.
Now, I have problem everytime I try to dress her with dresses or skirts..knowing me how I can be a freak when dressing up my twins..even their pyjamas have to be same, sometimes my maid dressed them differently..I would ask her to change.

With her new obsession of being a boy..it make it even tougher for me, especially Aryyana is very much girly and loves skirts and dresses. She even asked me to change her school uniform to a boy's uniform.

She even refused to join ballet and choose Teakwando, instead.


She prefers dressing up like Baba these days:( no more mommy


I really hope this is just a phase of her life...now, sometimes even her twin (Aryyana) calls her Aizat when they are playing together



4 comments:

zarin said...

cutenya nk jadi mcm boy pulak ye... kejap je kot..pasni back to gegirl balik tu ;-)
anyway, she's so chomel in her baju kurung tu

screamingmommy said...

I hope so lah beb, actually worried takut sampai besar gitu:(

Jabberholic said...

So cutelah nak jadi boy pulak! This is sure just a phase ni ;)

sherry said...

so cuteeeeeeee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails