Monday, August 23, 2010

He is a shoe connoisseur!!



ha...haaa..what a statement..that's from my hubby:)

I was torn between the 2 shoes for raya, I had earlier visited TOD's with my girlfriends and fell in love with this ballerina flats..unfortunately..it's reserved:(
Broken hearted, we moved to Stuart Weiszman and there's this bling-bling sandals....which my girlfriends said...it screams RAYA SHOES!!!

Went home I told hubby a.k.a banker, i found the perfect shoes for raya. Few days later he picked me up from office during lunch hour, I told him, "let's go to TOD's I want to show you this shoes, perfect size of 40 which is reserved by someone else..and I'm dying to have it if it's available..but dont worry..it's not:("
as soon as we reached TOD's, I asked the SA for shoes which I saw a couple of days back, while he went to look inside the store and my hubby went.. "Oh God, please dont make it available..ha..haaa"
The SA came out and I tried the shoes..i showed my hubby.."see..it's perfect and I can wear this to office for 365 days to come..." (the day before he complaint I hardly wear my Bally heels which he bought years back..the truth is I dont like heel..standing at 5'7" doesnt make me comfortable adding a couple of inches more.

"Yes..yess..you can say that now..i bet it will go into the box and never came out" he said.
I told him "worry not..the shoes is not available and let's go move to stuart to buy my Raya shoes."

Suddenly another SA came and told me "why dont you take it, i reserved for my customer, but she didnt pick up, it's been a while now, I guess..she change her mind.."
can you imagine my excitement??? jumping with joy..but I have a problem..i need that Raya Shoes..that's the main purpose that day. I told them "well, we dont expect to buy this shoes now, I need to check out other shoes first..in case my hubby prefers that one then I have to let go of this flats:("

So off we went to Stuart Weiszman..I tried on the bling2 sandals..walked around in that super yummy sandal..hubby sort of loved that sandal too..
"but I loved them both..I couldnt decide now..see..both fit me perfectly..both in size 40" being in size 40 sometimes leaving you with limited choice of nice shoes, most of the time especially shopping in KL, the land of petite people:(
I walked around few more rounds...."uuuuuurgghhhhh..seriously both are nice" at the end......


















"why dont take them both?" you can imagine..I'm jumping up and down in that shop....."I love you..I love you....I love you Ba!!!!" As fate would have it..both are now MINES....alhamdulillah.. My hubby said.."you should be grateful to have a shoe connoisseur as your husband..I totally can relate to your love for shoes"..whatever laa Ba..as long as I can have my shoes..claimed or named whatever you want...



I have a slight problem later..which I noticed another pair of SW jelly sandals with nice detailing..shouting at me.."pick me..pick me!!!" uuurgghhhhhh........painful..:( but of course..hubby's generosity has the limit right?

19 comments:

JeM said...

lovely tod's ballerina...in a very sweet colour! nice! nice! nice!

Yummy Mummy said...

Hey fab choices SM! Yeay love em! I kalau nak kasut mahal beli sendiri beb, so lucky you!! ;)
Although semalam singgah C ngan hubby, dia bagi green light for a pair of sandals tapi my saiz dah habis boo!

working mom... said...

wow..cantik nye...
isuka ur kasut SW tu..cabtik dipakai dihari raya..bling...bling ..hehehe

NORA ANSHAR said...

Hie SM,

I have the exact same TOD's in the exact same size but in cream leather. I so hear you with regard to the size thingy.

Lucky you! Selamat beraya with the new shoes :D

Jabberholic said...

Babe, you finally got your sandals and ballerinas too! Both are nice babe! Good choices! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Whoah, a Tod's and a Stuart. harus raya in style beb. love the blings on stuart...

eifa said...

sukeee tgk stuartt :D

Lady of Leisure said...

huwaaa... i love both... cantikkk sangat dear... i tak beli lagi kasut raya nih hehehe...

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

wohooooooooo!!!
raya shoes settled!
n yes that SW sangat gorgeous...cantik for casual n formal...i can see u wearing ur em while strolling down the beach in ur pareo n later in bju kurung sopan santun dipagi raya! ;D
both colours are sooo yummy!

screamingmommy said...

Jem : thanks beb:))

YM : not all the time pun beb, only certain occassions je:( most of the time, kena fork out own money..ha..haa sometimes sembunyi2 sbb he hardly noticed new shoes.

WM : thanks beb:) mmg bling2 raya ni nampaknya:)

Nora : cream must be nice:) I dont have much choice that's the only color available in size 40, yess..susahkan being in size 40 ni:)

MsJab : thanks beb, yeah it seems shopping raya for myself dah settled:)

Flowerella : yes beb, bling2 for raya...haa..haa raya in style ke? harapnya lah beb:)

Iefa : thanks Iefa:)

Lady : takpe beb, raya lambat lagi sempat lagi shop around:)

Verde :Haa..haaa...beb, with 3 kids tak sempat nak strolling down the beach with pareo..harus terburai pareo..:) btw yes, i perasan santun lah with baju kurung..ceewah:)

CiKaYu said...

u r so lucky lady....ur SW sandal so gorgeous..i luv it.

nickila said...

both of them are gorgeous!love them.alhamdulillah lucky u to have a husband that understands what women want!hehe

Nishalim said...

wow...lucky you...Syoknyer! =D

Mummy H. said...

ive tried that tod the other day. comfy ehhh? wah lucky you!! lets hope my soon to be husband pon generous mcm ini jugaaaa.. heheheh. eh, i saw lumix dekat tepi ni. u ada lumix or still in waiting list? is it as good as the canon / sony camera? maybe i should put one in my hantaran. hurm.....

Ermayum said...

glad that you got them both dear ;) dont forget wear them 365 days k since you got 2 pair divide the days by 2 equally heheh raya sakan babe:)

Nana said...

wahhhh bestnye!!! dua kasut in one go!!! Gosh! you're one lucky lady!!! best betul!! Raya ni sure all glamorous!! bestnye!!!!

mJ said...

wahhhhhhhhhh sakan raya nih!!!! both are superb and cantik gilerrrrrr!!! but i love SW most!!!! lovely laaaaaa...baik nyer your hubby murah hati....kalau i dah lari2 keliling kedai dah lompat2 cam kuda, sbb happy sgt! hehehe...congratsss!~~

YANI SLiM said...

babe, both nice n harus sambar d jelly SW tu later! diaorg da jerit pick me! pick me! tu..harussss ok *evil grin*

screamingmommy said...

CikAyu : thanks beb:)

Nickila : beb, it depends on his mood jugak:) so far alhamdulillah:)

Nisha: thanks a lot beb:)

BnP : Tods tu actually bila pakai lama sikit tak brapa comfortable sgt tapi ye lah kena lah jugak pakai kan since dah spent:)

the camera tu mmg I dah guna now, u can check out my review under photography. I find it very good sbb dia compact and the quality is satisfying so far, tapi the gold tu I bought its sticker, let me know if you need more info ya:)

Erma : haa..haa beb tu janji2 manis je beb, biasa la dah pakai lama sikit mula bosan:)

Nana : thanks beb:) haa..haa perasan glamour sikit laa raya ni:)

mJ : thnks msJon:) hubby kluar zakat ramadhan haa..haa, tapi i pun lebih krg melompat2 jugak laa tapi dlm hati..nanti kang terlompat2 lebih hubby lari, i pulak kena bayar sendiri kan beb:)

Yanie : it's nice kan that jelly sandal, i was thinking to go back after raya..kot2 still ada my size:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails