I guess the after effects from the running made us ridiculously hungry and crave for carbs, Last weekend, after the Nike Run, we had been eating carbo a lot...we were hungry most of the time..I guess it really built up our metabolism rate. Since, we had rice during the day, I thought we should not take rice again for dinner, plus we need to replace for slightly healthier carbo loading, so I think OLIO with olive oil should be okaayyyy:) of course carbs being carbs it should not be in my diet:(
I have problem looking for chilli flakes/red pepper flakes like the one in the above photo (this, I got from Domino's..everytime I ordered pizza, i will request for extra chilli flakes) the normal one I found in our local store, very finely chopped and it doesn't look nice.
- 1/2 packet of pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Green pepper and celery (cut up)
- Chilli flakes /red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon of fresh squeeze lemon juice
- Cook pasta al dente. Drain and put aside
- Put the olive oil and the garlic in a large pan over a medium heat.
- When the garlic begins to change color add the prawn...stir.....then add salt and lemon juice
- Stir well and add green pepper and celery.
- Add pasta.
- Toss until the pasta is well coated with sauce.
- Serve and sprinkle chilli flakes on top
dah siap..it's really easy peasy:)