Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Diet ohh diet


I'm fat..

I was in denial initially..it's all started when I changed job and gradually I piled on kilos. I used to walk..a long walk daily to the office as I commuted via train..LRT..change train etc..but for new office, I traveled by car, so I cut down apporximately 2 KMs daily of back and forth. ..

I used to go to the gym 7 days a week, I stopped for years, even that doesnt make me FAT..until I join this new company..cutting down on walking really taking its toll on me

So when I realized I couldn't fit into my jeans I started panicking and looking for things to do to shed those extra kilos..I signed up swimming, I went for body combat classes, squash, signed up for gym..all didn't work...I lost hope:(

Until recently,my coach was looking for people to join his wife loosing kilos to fit into her cheongsam for Chinese New Year..I immediately signed in. I had to email him on daily basis of my food intake.

the rule is simple, the program is just one month. 3 days no carbo at all..not even sugar. 4th day you can eat a little bit of carbo in order for you to continue the next 3 days without carbo again, it goes on for 30 days. In the meantime, you need to do a simple exercise daily, brisk walking for 35 minutes. Just that..no bootcamps, no gym, no fancy exercise.

It works..it works for me..even I cheated quite a lot during the program, the days I had my coffee or bread, I'll not update my coach;) but it still works..I lost 2 kilos. Fantastic enough, I managed to get rid of my girdle..which is part of my attire for the last 6 months.

I still have 8 more kilos and still fat but at least I've made a progress:)




1 comment:

Ermayum said...

dear camna i boleh miss semua post ni alahaiiiiiiiiii :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails