Saturday, March 27, 2010

Obsession

When I like something..it always lead me to obsession...I'll start sharing emails with pictures of it with close friends..talking about it..looking for it high and low until I finally had enough of it..that's how serious it became:)

Now my latest obsession is the chunky wire and stone rings macam kat bawah ni, been looking around and I need a lot of them..all colors. In case you all tahu kat mana ada jual this kind of rings..please share with me ok? I ada jugak mintak my jeweller check with their goldsmith kalau boleh tiru this design but of course I cannot afford to have all colors laa...paling banyak 1-2 rings je sbb goldsmith punya upah + jeweller agak costly:(

I like wearing chunky ring...now I wanted this wire and stone chungky rings..and I'm on the look out pantang nampak counter accessories, I even planning to hunt the rings at the weekend bazaars.




I like wearing chunky ring...now I wanted this wire and stone chungky rings..and I'm on the look out pantang nampak counter accessories, I even planning to hunt the rings at the weekend bazaars.

It all started when my husband bought this chunky ring a couple of years back for our anniversary.....I started to develop the interest for chunky ring. Macam tak complete kalau tak pakai cincin besar2..since I couldnt afford many rings from this brand or any kind from MABOUSSIN.. any rings from the kiosk pun ok as long as chunky..before I was a bit reluctant to wear chunky ring takut it look odd on my finger..but again I think I look OK in chunky accesories..especially now with the trend you wont feel out of place

My posession from B.Zero collection, my first chunky ring



will continue hunting...happy weekend everyone:)

5 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

cantiknya yang warna turquoise tuuuu...

Anonymous said...

happy hunting..

Ermayum said...

oo i gila gak cincin but tak reti dgn yang bagak2 fashionable ni - kena ada charisma gak nak bawak ring cam ni heheh i takda:) - but i love rings that come with women bff - diamonds :)-

screamingmommy said...

Lady : yess..that's top of my list..nak cari sgt:)
Honeylanz : thanks babe, hunting belum berhasil nampaknya:)
Ermayum: no need charisma...trend now kan:)

MOMMY SOFEA & SAIF said...

hi kak! im ur silent reader..
dlu ade 1 blog jual chunky rings mcm ni..
custom-made.. ready-made pn ade..
mmg cntik la dia bt.. but tak ingt sgt la.. ape blog dia.. nti sy try cr blk ok!
but y not try Bijoux by SWATCH? pn byk chunky rings kn.. n also TRANz by poh kong.. huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails