Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Chunky Ring part 2



Yipeee!!!!!!!...I was looking forward to a parcel yesterday after Yati from riqzmiecreation told me she already couriered my ring!!!

Is she a genius or what??? I totally loving it, it's exactly how I imagined it should be, the stone combination is perfect:) totally will order some more..so peeps are you interested? Price is cheap too...:) considering the amoung I'm willing to pay initially..it cost me just a fraction of it:)

Thanks to Nabila for recommending this site:)

until then..take care..


10 comments:

Ermayum said...

gorgeous on you but not for me:D

screamingmommy said...

i'm sure it's gorgeous even for u beb..:)

TK said...

Such a fancy ring. I loike.. Nice stone combination indeed! I especially love purple stone.

screamingmommy said...

TK : Yes, the ring so far never fail to attract the attention from ppl around me..ha.haa.such a vain me:)

JeM said...

how much is the price? care to share? :-)

screamingmommy said...

Jem : it's only RM30 depending on the stones

Eti said...

OMG!!! I love chunky rings, and it's only RM30???

Ooops sorry forgot to introduce myself! Hi, I'm Eti. Discovered ur blog while blog hopping. This chunky ring of urs screamed for my attention. Will check out the website u mentioned.

Ciao!

screamingmommy said...

Hi Eti..thanks for stopping by. Yes, you should check out the website, they have a whole lots of cool design there;)

MOMMY SOFEA & SAIF said...

wahh! cantik la.. so different..
slalu tgk design biasa2 je..
i believe akak py idea jgk yg menyebabkn chunky ring gorgeous! so jealous of u la kak...hahaha..
mmg murah kn hrga dia...sure x nyesal..
u lil' girls dia bt jgk..especially charm..

screamingmommy said...

Mrs Ridz : thanks beb:) haa..aa perhaps should order charms for my gals..since harga dia pun ok kan?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails