Friday, April 2, 2010

My fail attempt:(

Ok..I fail miserably last night.

Blame it on my contact lense..I've been in discomfort due to stupid lense this whole week, so yesterday I decided, I had enough..on the way back I stopped by at the nearby mall determined to dispose the current lense and get a new one...

I was fasting, and mr hubby was having his evening routine - playing squash..so I thought it's a good thing as I can use that excuse to breaking fast alone with my KELLOGG's K ...

As fate would have it.......as I was about to leave the optical shop...taddddaaaaaaaaaaaaa....MR TEPPANYAKI was just few steps away..SALMON TEPPANYAKI.....!!!!!
Contemplating..SALMON..Kellogg's K..Salmon..Kellogg's K...Salmon..Kellogs K.....

.

.

.


.


.



.

.
.
.


Of course..SALMON won..what do you expect right???..so there goes my determination..goes down the drain:(

With oil, butter, salt, rice etc...made it very very sinful and yummy!!!! I had to refrain myself from finishing the whole bowl of rice..but still 2/3 finished:(

So basically that's what happened to my semangat yg berkobar in the afternoon..so today I started right..had my first bowl of Kellogg's K, a cup of coffee in the morning..afternoon ..caesar salad..(yummmmm!!!!)

I finished this huge portion this afternoon with 3 glasses of apple juice (slightly excessive in sugar intake:( )

Pray hard I would stick to the rules for the rest of the day..! Ya Allah berilah Aku kekuatan!

Yang sedang berusaha...

4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

sekali sekala its ok hehehhe...
:D

screamingmommy said...

Lady: haa.haa.itu lah yg I nak dengar..:)

I.Q.W.A said...

saya pon selalu skip diet.. rasa nak bunuh diri je.. haha.. over

Ermayum said...

babe i termiss this post laaa ala ok la tu u said u posa kan - satu hari berlapar - buka posa food is yr reward - okla tu berbaloi heeheh
byw i bedal 2 nasi lemak today because i tapau one for my friend dia lak mc i sayang nak buang nasi tu i offer semua org taknak da kenyang la apa eheheh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails